GA1 - Disarmament and International Security Committee [DISEC]
- The threat of cyber-terrorism and cyber-attacks to privacy, property and security.
- Violations of the Arms Trade Treaty: Threat of illicit trade of small arms and light weapons to security.
GA2 - Economic and Financial Affairs Council [ECOFIN]
- Global Anti Avoidance Package as a mechanism to combat the risks of tax evasion, tax avoidance and double taxation.
- Role of the United Nations in promoting financial debt sustainability and financing for development.
Committee on the Peacful Uses of Outer Space [UNCOPUOS]
- The Privatisation of Outer Space with special reference to the liabilities and limits attached with the use and exploration of Outer Space.
- The use of satellite technology as a method of surveillance and counter insurgency in Iraq and Syria.
United Nations Human Rights Council [UNHRC]
- The right to life and associated problems with the current human rights framework with respect to legality of capital punishment.
- Protection and promotion of LGBTQ+ rights to overcome violence and discrimination against persons on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
United Nations Security Council [UNSC]
- Reform of the United Nations Security Council.
- Situation in the Middle East.
Rajya Sabha [RS]
- Evaluating the situation in Pakistan occupied Kashmir with reference to:
- Activities of non-state actors, stone-pelters and their instigators.
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Legality of cow slaughter: its social, cultural and political implications.
International Press Crops [IPC]
1. Protection of journalists and media professionals during armed conflict.